- Object oriented systems development
- Configuration Management
- Web development
- Perl 5
Main competence area
Jukka has been working within IT since 1991, and started his career within Ericsson. He worked with introducing new ways of working, new methods for systems development and investigating tools for testing and systems development. Having come into early contact with object orientation, he's been following how the concept has developed since the early 90s.
He is comfortable working both within large and small projects.
His career brought him to Saab Aerospace, where he managed the introduction and documentation of new processes of development. Among other things, he led the work with creating applied process descriptions for a number of different development groups within the JAS Gripen project.
After some time within Saab he moved on to Nokia Home Communications, where he was responsible for evolving a Configuration Management process for the organisation. The work entailed creating routines and roles in an organisation with little or no experience with CM.
During this time he has also kept in touch with the evolution of software development. He has, both professionally and privately, led projects within web development and C++. He is used to both being a leader and being a part of the organisation. Used to work on his own but works just as well in a project group. He has experience with building process organisations, defining routines and roles for an efficient development organisation.
- Uppsala Clinical Research center: Där ansvarade Jukka för att utreda organisationens testprocesser och föreslå genomgående förändringar i utvecklingsverksamheten. Han tog fram en övergripande ändringsplan för att förbättra testarbetet, från krav till release.
- Ellemtel: method development, analysis and design of test systems for mobile telephony, investigation of metrics tools.
- Ericsson Telecom: refinement of test process and integration test process, process education, documentation of "best practices" C/C++ programming.
- Ericsson Radio Systems: Object-oriented design of subsystems in base station.
- Ericsson Infocom Consultants: Teacher in object-oriented analysis/design.
- Ericsson Radio Systems: Project coordinator in projects developing test systems. Configuration Manager in projects developing test systems.
- Saab Aerospace: Developed and introduced processes for systems development.
- Teacher in UML.
- Nokia Home Communications: Responsible for CM within the organisation.
News & feeds
Angular 2 versus React
Come join the live debate when the biggest question of all will finally be settled. Which framework will prevail? Two frameworks enter, one framework leaves...Read more >
Eric Lavesson, developer of Cathedral
The news of Cathedral first broke in September and anticipation for the development of the game is very high. Did you know that the mastermind behind it works at Edument?Read more >
Edument @ Øredev 2016
Don’t miss out on Øredev 2016 where we will have a booth. Save 10% off your ticket hereBook now >
New course - Angular 2
It was only just unleased upon the world and has already won the hearts of many. Thake this course and find out why!Read more >