Web development with ASP.NET Core 2 MVC- in Prague
The new version of ASP.NET is here. It is a total rewrite that changes everything we knew about web development and deployment using the .NET framework. The performance is better than ever. Developers can work together using Mac OS, Linux or Windows machines, and the application can be deployed in the cloud or on any web server.
In this course we will learn to build a complete web application, getting a solid understanding of the new concepts in ASP.NET Core 2.
Experience in C# (including LINQ)
What you will learn:
● Introduction to .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
● How the web works - a refresher
● MVC Architecture
● Creating our first web application using ASP.NET Core MVC
● Views and models
● Dependency Injection
● Entity Framework Core
● Navigation and Routing in ASP.NET Core
● Forms and Tag helpers
● Login functionality with ASP.NET Identity
● Creating a simple Web API