Developers, help us create Sweden’s best software education!
Would you like to join a team where personal development is not only encouraged, but an integral part of your job? Do you, as we do, believe that by teaching others you improve and challenge your own knowledge?
We’re looking for developers that want to make complexities understandable to others. We want developers with a great deal of curiosity and a determination to always be ahead of the curve.
In short, we offer you:
- Continous Personal development
- Teaching 5-7 days a month during the education season (roughly 7 months/year)
- A tribe of like-minded, dedicated, developer collagues
- Customer projects that challenge your skills
Competence needed to qualify for an interview:
- An interest in leading classes and sharing your knowledge with students
- A desire to contribute to creating courses at an intermediate/advanced level
- An agile mindset
You will likely work at one of our offices, either in Malmö or Helsingborg. Are you based in Stockholm? No problem at all. A lot of our courses are delivered in the Stockholm area.
Recruiting is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible to Head of HR, Björn Lindell (email@example.com). Want to discuss the position before applying? Give Björn a call on +46 733 514 830.Apply for this job
News & feeds
Join our free seminars
We have two interesting evening seminars coming up in Malmö. Autumn's program will be coming soon!Read more >
What happens when you manage over 10TB of data in PostgreSQL?
New seminar at Edument on the 9th Feb in Malmö. What happens when you manage over 10TB of data in PostgreSQL?Read more about the seminar here>
Välkommen till ännu ett intressant seminarium hos Edument.Läs mer om eventet här & boka din plats här >